Green Background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Running with God April 5, 2012



This is just a simple example of what faith can do. In the above picture, you'll see where I normally go running on a usual day as well as where I felt the Spirit tell me I should go running on April 5. I normally start out on the line that the two paths share and about where the shorter path turns to the right I had a feeling, "You should keep running straight." And I thought to myself, "I don't want to run straight; it's farther, I haven't run that far in a long time, and I didn't plan on running that far," but after a moment's thought, I thought that if God wants me to run a little further, then He'll make it possible for me, and some good will come of it, so I turned around and kept going straight.

I'm not sure if there was other good that game from that run, but I know of at least one, and that's learning to trust God and the old promise of Nephi, that if God asks us to do something, He will always give us the strength to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment